Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

07/27/2011 A snippet.

So to begin I will start with a brief introduction. Hi my name is Edie and I'm a lifeaholic.  No not one of those cheesey fools who "live life to the fullest." I am more of a I do whatever the shit I wanna do when I wanna do it.  Yes there are boundaries and NO I don't care what anyone thinks.  I do what makes me happy and believe more people should live that way.  That being said, lets do this blog thang!

I wanted to start a blog because I am SOOO tired of generic people, shows, radio, movies, relationships.  If you know me, you know I am quite the opposite of what falls under generic.  I get so frustrated with people running into the same problems and not seeing the pattern or doing anything about it.  RECOGNIZE YO SHIT FOOLS!

Where shall I begin? Lets do a litttle Pop Culture~
 I will begin with all of this Amy Winehouse controversy. Yes, she was 27, yes she had her demons, and yes she passed away. She was a talented being who in fact lived her life the way she wanted. She hurt many people on her way out, but leave her alone. She doesn't belong to any damn club. What about all of the other addicts who die every day?

Work~
Ahhhh one of my favorite topics.  Everyone works to sustain their livelihood and to be able to afford their lifestyel, family, etc.  Where do you make sacrifices? Sure, I feel my job is beneath me much of the time, but I need to remember all of those who don't have jobs.  Like homeboy who sits on the corner and begs. However, this man, who I refer to as troll badger, is an insane ASSHOLE! I have many many stories.  My latest, is that his no neck havin ass has decided to really buckle down and diet.  Great, maybe you should learn etiquette first. This fool is a rude troll with angry short man's disease.  He trots around the office like he's the shit.  Ever wanna trip someone just cuz it would be funny? Yup, I think about that all the time. I'm not a hateful person either.  Every time I have to walk by his office I think of a new insult. Today, I thought to myself, "why don't you get a neck." Then I think...ah you can come up with a better one than that ;)

Fat~
Yes, I'm chunky.  I work my ass off and occasionally find time to either binge drink or binge eat.  I work out 5 or 6 days a week. Hoping to one day have that Gina Carano (seeriously hot boxer chick, googler her) body.  Ahhh sigh...one day. Recently, as I'm putting on weight, getting ridiculously cold, and tired I decided to go to the dr.  I found out I have subclinical hypothyroidism. In short, there is a reason why I'm still a fat ass, aside from the candy and Chipotle I love soooo much, that I do not eat anymore :(. Today I went to boot camp. Ya know they say to drink plenty of water.  I do. Probably a good gallon.  BUT seriously, I spend all damn day in the john. PLUS, when I got to boot camp I had to pee SOOO bad. It was looking like it was going to rain and I seriously was thinking PLEASE rain!! PLEASE!!! Then I could just whiz and noone may notice the extra down pour between my legs. heh. Ah well, don't worry! I did not pull a Fergie, I made it home. BUT I always have a plan B and them bushes on the side of the road were looking awfully luscious today.

Music~
I will regulary have more to say in this subject.  I just have to say... I AM NOT FEELIN the New Jay Z and Kanye song thats sample Otis Reddings "Try A Little Tenderness".  First you have Otis singing in the background. Its fuckin distracting. Then at the end some fools is screaming like the singing seagull from The Little Mermaid. NUH UH! That song is weak and I am very disappointed. Even more so they play it on the radio. You know those fools just put that mess together in a hot seconds to see if their money, power and influence to get the crap played on the radio. And what do you know. There it is. BOOM! ALL UP IN MY EAR HOLE!

Wal Mart~
Um, we went to Wal Mart today. Really? Why do people go there? The food is rotten, yeah its cheap but um momma always said, "you get what you paid for." Its HELLA dirty there and there IS and ALWAYS will be 1 million people and their children there, no less. Only thing great about that place is that I can go in there looking like a brokedown librarian who just walked through a wind tunnel and don't nobody care.  Maybe one day I too shall end up on the people of Wal Mart.  Aaahh, a girl can only dream.

I am happy to give advice if you have questions.  I believe I remain realistic and honest. I am an avid lover of learning to appreciate and love yourself and hold yourself in the highest regard. Ain't nothin' wrong with alotta confidence!

Well, this was just the first excerpt. Not my best work, it will get better with more preparation. Let it simmer, think about it, dream about it. Just remember, no shirt, no shoes, no dice ;)

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your vulnerable and more revealing blogs. That's when ppl will start to see the real you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, today was just a start. I figured if I didn't do it today, I wouldn't EVER do it. So I had to git er dun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, definitely entertaining. At least I know now who Troll Badger is. lol. I would see you post it before, but I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, and ya girl need a spell check! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know you, but followed a link on FB, and let me say- SPOT ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you, girl! But I think you're holding back. I know it's hard to start this stuff, but you did it! I have so many vlogs that I've done, but never put them up or initiated it to go public. I'm proud of you! Show 'em the real you! Congrats on your new beginning. I will be subscribing to you... if there's a way to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, like I said. Its not my best, it will get better. I just wnated to do it or I would never start working on it. I usually have much more to say and its usually WAY more entertaining. If I didn't just do it, I would have never started. So I just chose a few subjects. It's a start. I'm not really holding back, today was just a blah day, which is VERY odd for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read how you really feel about things . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! I haven't blogged in a while, but I only do when there is a lot of shit going on in my head and I am about to explode! I look forward to reading more girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you liked it Steph! I'm still trying to figure out some sort of format for it. So right now its just random things I think about through out the day XD

    ReplyDelete