Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

I am angry at life. RIIIIIGHT NOW.

I didn't ever want to use this thing to bitch, but here I am, needing to vent, needing to get rid of this anger before it consumes me.  I have to begin to say, I work everyday, my hardest, to make it an enjoyable day. I, like sooo many, hit soooo many bumps in the road.  I have always been the type to just go with the flow, go with my gut, but now, I feel like its all wrong.  I almost have to laugh at my life, because in any other form, my life would be a comedy.  A tragiv comedy.  A comedy about a young girl trying to fight her way back into a job she loves and has a passion for.  A girl trying to find her joy in work again. A girl who has a pile of shit poured on her smile CONSTANTLY, yet gets back up and smiles through the ca ca.

Among the past calamities of my car, my contacts, my phone and all the other silly little things that are taken away (or that deplete my bank account), that people constantly take for granted, there is so much more.  I recently lost something very precious to me, but still have hope I will find it.  My favorite is that I fell asleep with my contacts on, so I am stuck wearing my LOVELY glasses.

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING...about my glasses.  Right now, I look like Sandra Bullock before her transformation in Miss Congeniality. Eh, I don't care. I actually think its quite funny, every time I look in the mirror I see a girl with some bunky, crooken ole glasses. Eh, whatever, at least I can kinda see right? I go to leave work today aaaaaaannnd my car won't start.  I think she hates me.  I think Bertha is saying, bitch I'm done.  I got 237,000 miles on me.  You dun rode me rugged and dead.  Eh, all she needs is a new battery. Don't worry Bertha, there is hope yet!  Yes, I did say two hundred thirty seven THOUSAND miles.  What you know about that? My girl, is American and she's a hoss, just like her momma! So this hoss is going to make another shit storm.  Yes, I will rise and smile through the ca ca.  Ya gotta laugh! Think about it, me and my crookend glasses attaching jumper cables to Bertha, my 1998 GMC Envoy.  The legend continues and so will I. Sure this sounds petty and no reason to get down, BUT HUNNY every now and then all the little things in life catch up to ya and you need to take a moment to embrace and erase.

Sooo...on that note. I feel a tad better.  Please don't leave any comments saying you hope things will get better or notes of pity. Don't feel sorry for me. I'm moving on fools! Pop lockin and moving on to the next day!!! WHAT!! WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment